Le Sculpt + Glow SetRegular price $96.00
Indulge in the perfect gift to sculpt, glow, and boost radiance with our award-winning "holy grail of face oils" Sérum Radiant and our stainless steel sculpting tool.
Cult-favorite Sérum Radiant is a multitasking "face oil meets serum" formula to nourish, protect and repair your skin barrier, and boost your skin's healthy glow. Le Sculpting Tool is made from antimicrobial, durable stainless steel to relieve facial and jaw tension, drain puffiness and excess fluid buildup, and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Together, they're a powerful duo to help skin look lifted, radiant, and naturally contoured.
$136 value, $96 for a limited time
HOLIDAY SET INCLUDES:
HOW TO USE:
Start with a clean face and prep skin with a face oil, such as Sérum Radiant, to nourish and moisturize the skin and help the tool glide smoothly across your skin while preventing unintentional pulling. Gently sweep across your contours in an upward and outward direction. Start with your neck, which plays a vital role in the health of the face, and work your way up to the jawline, cheekbones, eyes, and forehead.
- Treat each side of your face separately and use light, gentle pressure.
- Relax, take deep breaths, and move slowly with intention.
- Hold the tool flat and connected to the skin and repeat each stroke 5 times.
- Incorporate the ritual of facial sculpting and smoothing into your daily routine (5 minutes a day) for optimal benefits.
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your ritual.
- Avoid working on problem areas such as breakouts, open wounds, raised scars, or any irritations.
TIP: Keep the stainless steel tool in the fridge and use it to soothe and depuff skin. For the undereye area, very gently move the tool from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the eye area is sensitive, it's important to only apply light and gentle pressure.
Detailed daily ritual guide:
Before beginning, ensure your face is clean and you've applied a face oil, such as Sérum Radiant. Open up lymph nodes by placing the flats of your 2nd and 3rd fingers on either side of your neck, just above your collarbone. Do a shoulder shrug up and feel the dip in the skin — this is the correct position. Massage inwards towards your collarbone, repeating 10-15 times.
Hold the tool flat and connected to the skin and repeat each stroke listed below 5 times.
1. Slide the tool from the base of your neck to the edge of your chin.
2. Slide the tool under your chin, to the bottom of your ears.
3. Start from the middle of the chin and then move up to the earlobes.
4. Place the tool just above your lips and slide it to the earlobes.
5. Perform the same movement from the nostrils to the middle of the ears.
6. Gently massage under your eyes, focusing on dark circles and puffiness.
7. Gently massage your browbones, starting near the nose.
8. Massage your forehead, starting from the top of the nose to the top of the skull and sliding to the sides towards your temples.
9. Finish the process with downward strokes down the sides of your neck to detoxify your skin.